As a lifelong Sacramento resident, I am very well acquainted with the entire Sacramento area. I grew up in Arden Park, attended St. Ignatius School and El Camino Hight School. The only period of time that I did not live in Sacramento was to attend collage at the University of Santa Clara. My entire family has been in the lumber and home improvement business since I was a child and I have always had an intrigue for homes and building. My ex-husband and I continued in the family tradition of buying, remodeling and building homes in many areas. We lived, built and remodeled homes just about everywhere....Arden Park, Carmichael, Fair Oaks, Greenhaven, Del Dayo, Wilton, Elk Grove, Gold River and Curtis Park/Land Park.
In addition to familiarity with this great city of ours, I also have eight years of experience working for a real estate/mass torte law firm as a parallel. My understanding of contracts, probate and estate sales, limitations and liabilities runs deep and enables me to better serve my clients. With this kind of background and the dissolution of the law firm, it seemed to me that the natural progression in my career should be in real estate. I have enjoyed every minute of my fifteen years as a real estate agent and I am grateful for all of the wonderful people whom I have met in this profession.
• Master’s Club Member, Sacramento Association of Realtors, 2007,2011,2013, 2015
• Lyon Executive Associate Producer 2007,2011,2013,2015,2017
• Certified Short Sale and Foreclosure Resource by National Association of Realtors
• Five Star Professional Realtor Award, 2014,2015,2016
• Certified by California Association of Realtors in Probate Court Sales Process
• BA in Behavioral Science
• Member, Los Amigos, Sacramento Children’s Home
• Past president, Loretto High School Parent’s Association
Thank you sincerely for the opportunity to meet with you regarding the sale of your home. If I can furnish you with any further information, please feel free to contact me at the email address or phone number below.
Jackie Steiner 2227 Fair Oaks Blvd., Suite 440 Sacramento, CA 95825 (916)591-1376 firstname.lastname@example.org
DRE Lic. No: 0147349